The From Grieving to Healing Grief Recovery Alumni Online Group Program helps you to:
- Continue your Grief Recovery journey by working through another relationship that is causing you emotional pain
- Recognize and identify your losses in a safe, confidential group environment
- Implement a step-by- step action plan to acknowledge the losses that are causing you emotional pain and regain a sense of well-being
- Discover and complete all of the undelivered communications that accrue in relationships
- Develop correct action choices to establish a new pattern of behavior when addressing grief and loss
The Right Grief Support Program Can Help You Move Beyond Loss & Discover New Possibilities for Your Life! Research has shown that having a support system has many positive benefits, such as higher levels of well-being, better coping skills, and a longer and healthier life. Studies have also shown that following a support program can help with improved communication and interpersonal skills, greater self-acceptance and self-esteem, and the ability to change self-defeating behaviors/habits.
The From Grieving to Healing Grief Recovery Alumni Online Group Program includes:
- Three (3), 2-hour action-based online group sessions led by a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist (CGRS) – group sessions will occur once a week on a pre-set schedule via live Zoom Video (see program dates below)
- Accountability Support Partner(s) to share your weekly assignments and keep you on track
- Access to From Grieving to Healing resources to help you recover from your loss and take actions to reclaim and rebuild your life
Register today and continue your healing journey to reclaim your circumstances instead of allowing your circumstances to reclaim you and your happiness!
Important Note: Once your registration is confirmed for your selected group, you will receive an email confirmation with logistical details (including a Zoom link) and other important information about how to prepare for the first session.
Saturdays at 2:00PM
beginning on June 5, 2021
- June 5
- June 12
- June 19
Saturdays at 2:00PM
beginning on January 15, 2022
- January 15
- January 22
- January 29