The From Grieving to Healing Grief Recovery Alumni Online 1-on-1 Program helps you to:
- Continue your Grief Recovery journey by working through another relationship that is causing you emotional pain
- Recognize and identify your losses in a safe, confidential environment
- Implement a step-by-step action plan to acknowledge the losses that are causing you emotional pain and regain a sense of well-being
- Discover and complete all of the undelivered communications that accrue in relationships
- Develop correct action choices to establish a new pattern of behavior when addressing grief and loss
The Right Grief Support Program Can Help You Move Beyond Loss & Discover New Possibilities for Your Life! Research has shown that having a support system has many positive benefits, such as higher levels of well-being, better coping skills, and a longer and healthier life. Studies have also shown that following a support program can help with improved communication and interpersonal skills, greater self-acceptance and self-esteem, and the ability to change self-defeating behaviors/habits.
The From Grieving to Healing Grief Recovery Alumni Online 1-on-1 Program includes:
- Three (3), one-hour, action-based private 1-on-1 online sessions led by a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist (CGRS) – online sessions will occur once a week on a pre-set schedule via live Zoom Video
- Accountability Support Partnership (with your assigned CGRS) to share your weekly assignments and keep you on track
- Access to From Grieving to Healing resources to help you recover from your loss and take actions to reclaim and rebuild your life
Our 1-on-1 programs run year-round and you can sign up at any time. Once you sign up, we will be in touch with you within 24 hours to schedule your program sessions.